The lifting module is charged by placing the hand control in the GH1 docking station. A fully charged lifting module can perform more than 55 lifts of 85 kg.
All GH1 lifting modules are user-friendly, powerful and fast; they are designed for permanent/semi-permanent installation in ceiling- or wall-mounted rails. They can also be used in free-standing rail systems that are ideal for “here and now” lifting needs. These systems can be set up – and taken down again – in just 10 minutes.
- The GH1 module is operated via a user-friendly hand control unit, quickly and easily lifting users weighing up to 255 kg.
- The lifting module is quickly recharged by placing the hand control in the recharging dock
- A fully charged lifting module can cope with more than 55 lifts of 85 kg
- Both the GH1 lifting module and the rail systems blend easily into the decor of any space
- The lifting module is supplied as standard with a set of reversible cover plates in white and yellow.