- Able to be installed on almost any surface and easily uninstalled when no longer required
- No need for tiling, reducing the cost of installation
- Can be recessed into the floor for level access
- Heavy duty fiberglass floor will take the weight of all clients, including commode
- Perfect for infectious disease isolation
- Gravity or pumped waste options to suit drainage conditions
- Standard units supplied with three full height panels and a half height door. Optional half height panels can be fitted allowing easy access for carer assistance
- Grab rails fitted as standard
- Choice of shower units and multiple accessory options available.
Careport Freestanding Shower Cubicle
The Careport Freestanding Shower Cubicle is a freestanding portable shower unit with easy access. Modular components make the Careport possible to install on almost any floor surface and it can be connected to existing plumbing or temporarily connected to an outside water source
Constructed from fibreglass, plastic and aluminium the Careport Freestanding Shower Unit is durable and aesthetically pleasing, as well as being very easy to clean.