Stepless Lite Ramps feature a broad driving surface and are simple to fold in the middle (lengthwise). They are also extremely light, making them easy to transport. Despite their low weight, Lite ramps can handle loads of up to 300 kg. The 85 cm Lite model easily bridges most bathtubs, which means it can double as a portable bath chair for active users.
The Lite Ramp features the following benefits:
- Lightweight – easy to transport and carry
- Easy to unfold, and just as simple to fold up again
- Smart wheelchair bag – makes it easier to transport the small 70 cm model on the back of a wheelchair
- Safe and secure – non-skid driving surface
- Takes up little space when not in use
Lite Ramps are available in different lengths to accommodate different needs.
We always recommend using the longest ramp possible – the longer the ramp, the gentler the gradient and the easier the ramp is to negotiate. Generally speaking, we recommend the following ramp lengths in relation to the stated gradients:
User-operated manual wheelchair: maximum gradient 1:7.
Helper-assisted manual wheelchair and electric wheelchair: maximum gradient 1:5.