A Rail System Without Attachments.
- Solution without the need to drill into walls or ceiling.
- Can be used as temporary or permanent solution.
- Easy to install and (re)move.
- The length of the rail can be adjusted in order to position the side supports against the walls.
- The width and height can be adjusted to suit the available area.
- Compatible with a ceiling motor or portable motor.
The freestanding rail system is recommended if attachment to the ceiling and walls is not possible, or as a temporary solution. Drilling in walls or ceiling is not required. It is however possible to attach one end of the rail to the wall and leave the other end freestanding on a side support.
The solid and stable side supports are adjustable in height. The length of the rail can also be adjusted in order to position the side supports against the walls.
The system can be easily installed and (re)moved. The freestanding rail system is compatible with the ceiling motor or portable motor.