Location: Middlemore Hospital
Active Healthcare supplied a replacement fleet of dialysis chairs to Counties Manukau District Health Board for use in their renal haemodialysis units at the Super Clinic and Middlemore Hospital.
We have partnered with CMDHB to provide the PURA Dialysis Chair for its robust construction and superior functionality including low access height and intuitive controls.
Your benefits at a glance
- A very low access height of 550 mm enables safe and comfortable access of a patient to the PURA chair.
- Supports healthy sitting which is why it suits treatments where clients spend time in one position.
- Ergonomic armrests provide maximum comfort during treatment
- Quick and easy electrical height adjustment allows ease of access plus patient positioning via a single button
- Compact construction and plastic cover of the underframe make cleaning easier and reduce the time required for maintenance. Seamless upholstery allows perfect disinfection.
- One Day Surgery Chair – The chair is suitable when carrying out modern minimally invasive interventions during which it is not necessary for a patient to be moved.